Patient Engagement for Medical Clinics
Keep Patients in the Know
Engage patients and their families the way they communicate so they know what to expect.
- Send patients a secure link via text to receive updates. No app download required.
- Ensure patient privacy with encrypted messaging.
- Schedule and conduct video visits to promptly address patient concerns.
- Create personalized messages to educate patients about treatment adherence and provide information relevant to their condition.
Collaborate Securely with Your Team
Connect with all your clinician team members so everyone is on the same page.
- Protect provider privacy by masking their phone number when calling or texting patients.
- Send messages, share images, and exchange vital patient information.
- Route incoming and outgoing messages to the right on-call clinician.
- Convert ad hoc connections into income-generating telehealth visits.
Patient Engagement for Hospitals and Health Systems
Advance Patient Care Goals
Customize messages and connect with patients securely for:
- Appointment reminders and instructions
- Post-procedure follow-up
- Patient and family member care navigation
Connect with Patients
Convert ad hoc connections into income-generating telehealth visits:
- No apps to download or passwords to remember
- HIPAA-compliant video connection
- Engage family in real-time during physician rounds
Engage Patients Proactively
Automate outreach to provide proactive support for patients:
- Pre-appointment preparation
- Follow-up communication:
- Test result delivery
- Care plan adherence support
- Surveys for pain, satisfaction, and more
Home Health: Enables patients and at-home caregivers to communicate securely with providers from the comfort of their home.
Pre-Op: Patient arrival time reminders with prep instructions and directions to the office.
Post-Op: Status updates for designated family members, as well as post-op care, discharge, and pick-up instructions.
Family Communication: Secure messaging or video calls to keep absent family members and loved ones up to date.
Automated Messaging: Based on scheduled patient appointments, including reminders and after-visit questions to gauge patient satisfaction.
Readmission Reduction: Timely follow-up communication to help reduce urgent care or emergency room visits.
Patient Engagement: How to Initiate Outbound Messages
Patient Engagement and Secure Text Results
Reduction in Volume of Nurse Calls
Reduction in Patient No-Shows by Using Automated Text Reminders
* Data points represent outcomes from individual PerfectServe clients.