Improving Patient Outcomes with a Better Call-In Experience at Harbin Clinic
Are your clinic locations on the same page with answering service calls?
Kelly Conklin, Chief Customer and Clinical Officer, sat down with Adam Grant, MBA, FACHE, PMP, from Harbin Clinic to discuss the outcomes of implementing a clinic-wide medical answering service solution.
Watch the video replay to learn more.
5 Benefits the Clinic Received
- 24/7 support to make quick changes to the answering service call tree. Patients were educated on closures due to emergencies or inclement weather.
- Reduced call times from 30 minutes to 3 minutes. By promptly attending to calls, patients experienced shorter wait times, leading to increased satisfaction and trust in the healthcare provider.
- Ensured the right message reached the right provider at the right time using dynamic intelligent routing–based on schedule preferences.
- Created custom call scripts to ensure each interaction aligns with the practice’s specific protocols and requirements.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging for the organization.