"The fact that I don't hear about the service, when I used to hear complaints about it every day, tells me that our providers are having a much better experience."
"As far as the staff goes, there's a place for messages. All the messages that come in overnight or after hours do not need to be routed to a provider for urgent addressing."
"All managers receive a backup notification when a provider hasn't responded within 45 minutes. In this way, no calls are ever missed."
What a Modern Medical Answering Service
Can Do for Your Practice
Single Communication Platform for Physicians and Staff
Protected Caller ID: Calls to Patients Appear as the Office Line
HIPAA-Compliant, Secure Messaging
24/7 Access to Customer Support
Affordable, Flat-Rate Monthly Price with No Unexpected Costs
More Than a Medical Answering Service
Why Doctors and Nurses Love It
- Stop taking calls that aren't urgent.
- Read transcribed messages to see if they're urgent or routine.
- Personalize your alert notifications.
- Minimize misrouted calls.
- Mask your personal number so patients think the office is calling.
Why Practice Managers Love It
- Maintain schedule control by assigning who takes calls.
- Set up call forwarding to the right person.
- Keep track of messages using historical data reporting.
- Send relevant information to your care team.
- Keep administrative work off the doctor's plate.