Optimized Provider Scheduling powered by Lightning Bolt at St. Luke’s Today
A solution focused on creating a complete and nimble schedule:
Single platform optimizing enterprise and departmental rules and preferences
Real-time application supporting dynamic updates
Robust reporting for key metrics and indicators
Full digital access
Research shows that ineffective scheduling contributes to burnout.
- 42% – Nearly half of all physicians report experience burnout.
- 7% – More than 7% of nearly 7,000 doctors had considered suicide in the prior 12 months.
- $7.75 million – Stanford Medicine estimates burnout costs them at least $7.75 million per year.
Download our physician burnout guide for more information.
- $2.8 million from improved physician retention.
- $6.3 million savings as optimized schedules reduced the need to hire new physicians.
- $22 million in revenue saved by returning physician scheduling to a clinical role.
- Reduced time to contact on-call providers from 8 minutes, 13 seconds to 1 minute, 1 second.
- 82% reduction in time spent managing and creating shift and on-call schedules.
- 99.7% approval rate for time-off requests and 100% approval for major holiday requests.