PerfectServe enables hospitals, health systems, physician practices, and other outpatient facilities to communicate with patients and drive better outcomes across procedure/visit preparation and recovery, chronic care management, and treatment plan adherence. Healthcare teams can use the platform to gather post encounter patient feedback, respond to inbound messages requiring immediate attention and take steps to improve the patient experience.
What is covered in the webinar?
- Enhancements and releases: Catch up on new release features and get a sneak peek of what’s coming before general release.
- Patient satisfaction: Learn how our new functionality extends our reach far beyond clinician-to-clinician communication.
- Customer benefits: Understand how you will benefit from having an end-to-end solution that effectively unites patients and their family members with their care team.
- The PerfectServe patient and family communication feature drives significant and valuable results, including:
- 32% reduction in readmissions
- 47% improvement in no-show rates for appointments
- 50% improvement in preventive visits
- 5x higher engagement with health coaches vs. other channels