Share this Post
Learn How We Support Your COVID-19 Efforts
The last three weeks have been some of the most eventful in PerfectServe’s 20-year history. Let’s do a quick recap:
- On January 16, we announced the acquisition of Telmediq, which was recently named the 2019 KLAS Category Leader for Secure Communications Platforms for the second consecutive year.
- One week later, we announced that 2018 was the best year in PerfectServe history, with new records being set for sales bookings and year-over-year sales growth. As a bonus, 2018 also saw the completion of the largest individual agreement in company history.
- This morning, the PerfectServe portfolio grew yet again as we announced the acquisitions of Lightning Bolt, a cutting-edge physician scheduling platform, and CareWire, a text-first mobile patient engagement platform.
So, what does all of this activity mean? To start, PerfectServe – driven by Dynamic Intelligent Routing® – is the solution of choice for healthcare providers looking to solve their most complex clinical workflows. This powerful capability is the foundation of our platform.
But now, there’s more to the story – a lot more. Each brand joining the PerfectServe family is a standout healthcare technology solution in its own right, and we’re bringing them all together under one roof.
The possibilities are endless.
As PerfectServe CEO Terry Edwards noted in his Q&A with Telmediq CEO Ben Moore (now PerfectServe’s Chief Product Officer), combining these best-of-breed platforms is part of a larger goal to ramp up innovation as we bring to market the care team collaboration platform of the future.
To illustrate why these additions are so significant, here’s a quick introduction to each of PerfectServe’s new family members, including some of their distinct capabilities:
- Telmediq, as previously noted, is the top KLAS-rated vendor for secure communications platforms in 2019. With its call center solution, nurse mobility strategy, advanced alert and alarm management capabilities, mass notification functionality and strong customer relationships, this platform brings unmistakable value to the PerfectServe portfolio. Together, PerfectServe and Telmediq offer the most comprehensive set of clinical communication and collaboration (CC&C) capabilities on the market, with the two platforms counting more than 500,000 clinical users across 250 hospital sites and 27,000 physician practices and post-acute care organizations.
- Lightning Bolt optimizes physician scheduling workflow with automation technology that brings balance to complex scheduling variables. The company has developed deep domain expertise in the areas of physician workflow, hospital operations, artificial intelligence and professional balance. Lightning Bolt automatically generates more than three million physician hours each month and is the trusted solution for hospitals and health systems working to align the interests of their physicians and facilities to promote work-life balance, productivity and patient access.
- CareWire uses SMS texting – the most widespread communication method – to drive patient engagement. By using text messages, the solution reaches patients and family caregivers of all ages and socioeconomic statuses without requiring an app download or a password. With its encounter navigation assistance and tailored messages that use social determinants of health data, CareWire drives reduced cost and readmissions, improved chronic care management and better clinical outcomes. This accessible approach to care coordination also boosts patient satisfaction. CareWire is currently deployed in 10,000 care locations, where it optimizes the care experience across 42,000 patient interactions per day.
With Telmediq, Lightning Bolt and CareWire, PerfectServe has assembled vital pieces of a puzzle that will take shape over the coming months . The end game is actually pretty simple: Provide healthcare organizations with a patient-centric care team collaboration platform that streamlines and automates workflows to expedite care delivery among all care team members and across all care settings.
In short, by remedying the care coordination challenges that have long existed in the healthcare industry, we want to free clinicians up to do what they do best – treat their patients.
Stay tuned for more news about our journey to build the care team collaboration platform of the future. If you’re coming to HIMSS in Orlando from February 11-15, make sure to visit PerfectServe (booth #1113), Telmediq (booth #6643) and Lightning Bolt (booth #2393).
Explore the many ways our unified PerfectServe family can support your organization with a clinical communication specialist.