The care team communication solution for hospitals and health systems
Use PerfectServe’s messaging capabilities without leaving the EHR
Clinical staff spend much of their time working within the EHR application. By embedding PerfectServe’s messaging capabilities within the EHR, your staff can use PerfectServe for messaging and stay in the EHR to keep working. This supports a more seamless workflow for clinicians.
- PerfectServe’s proprietary Dynamic Intelligent Routing® capabilities are associated with your directory and fully functional within the framework of the EHR
- Get patient-centered real-time identification and access to the patient’s active care team
- Notifications and escalations are available for care team members and providers
- PHI is protected, which supports your HIPAA compliance strategy
Put time back on your side
Dynamic Intelligent Routing® removes the stress of time-wasting inefficiencies.
No more tracking down the right physician. No more searching for the right care team member. No more missed calls or delayed messages. No more unwelcome interruptions.
- Automatically identify and immediately connect with the right care team member for any clinical situation
- Modify call schedules and routing preferences on the fly
- Determine where, when and how you want to be reached
Communicate without boundaries
Enables clinicians to connect across all care settings. Provides the communications infrastructure needed to support value-based care.
- Single, secure, cloud-based architecture
- Not limited by geography, facility or organization
- Works across all communication devices you use today – including smartphones, Web, VoIP and landline phones, and pagers
Get everything you need
PerfectServe® offers the industry’s broadest integrated suite of inpatient and outpatient applications that can scale across your entire enterprise.
- No limits on number of users
- No limits on volume of communications exchanged
- Integrates with your EMR and other point solutions via HL7 or API interface