PerfectServe featured in Market Guide for Clinical Communication and Collaboration
Looking for a secure clinical communication solution?
Start with Gartner’s Market Guide for Clinical Communication and Collaboration.
The report finds that clinical communication and collaboration platforms:
- have gained traction due to increased use of mobile devices at the point of care
- are being deployed more widely in an effort to better coordinate care, improve outcomes and avoid readmission penaltiesw
- will become a critical point-of-care system as providers transform into a real-time health system
- are increasingly assuming nurse call responsibilities with increased communication tools for nurses.
PerfectServe® is featured in the report, bringing 3 distinct capabilities to the Clinical Communication and Collaboration market:
- Dynamic Intelligent Routing® which automatically identifies and provides immediate connection to the right care team member for any given clinical situation.
- A single cloud-based architecture purposefully designed to enable patient-centered communication across all care settings.
- Experienced technical and clinical consultants who work closely with clients to understand their patient care workflow needs and to customize the solution to best meet those needs.
Download the Market Guide for Clinical Communication and Collaboration
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from PerfectServe. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.