is Critical During a Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has repeatedly underscored the importance of effective and accessible communication for healthcare organizations.
Find out how PerfectServe helps healthcare workers stay connected with patients, families, and each other during a crisis.
Talk to a Clinical Communication Specialist
What would you like to learn about?
Coordinate COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution
PerfectServe can support communication and coordination related to vaccine distribution. With a timed double inoculation, coordinating patients and clinicians becomes all the more critical.
- Communicate Distribution Details—Time, Location, Handoff Protocols—to Targeted Groups
- Send Appointment Preparation Protocols, Reminders, Directions, Education Materials, and Other Information to Patients
- Update Automated Answering Service Prompts to Relay Informative Messages
- Match Staff Resources to Fluctuating Demand with Surge Scheduling
PerfectServe’s Patient & Family Communication solution allows healthcare organizations to quickly and easily send secure messages, updates, and other COVID-19 information to patients and approved family members.
- Real-Time Procedural Updates for Family Members
- Guidance, Reminders, and Education Sent by Text
- Surveys to Assess Status, Satisfaction, Screening
- EMR Embedded Messaging
Video Calls from Anywhere
Facilitating seamless remote interaction is critical while the COVID-19 pandemic remains at the forefront. PerfectServe’s Patient & Family Communication solution allows providers to conduct video calls—both scheduled and ad hoc—for patient visits, family updates or virtual rounding regardless of location.
- Accessible From Core PerfectServe and Telmediq Apps
- Browser-Based: No New Apps or Passwords for Patient
- Supports Remote Care Delivery, Reduces Infection Risk
- Protects Providers’ Personal Phone Numbers
Virtual Waiting Room
Traditional waiting rooms can be melting pots for germs and bacteria. By allowing for mobile check-in, PerfectServe’s Virtual Waiting Room capability supports COVID-19 safety protocols while enhancing patient comfort and convenience.
- Arrival Instructions
- Patient Arrival Notification
- “OK to Enter” Notification
- Integrates with Scheduling/EMR/Practice Management
24/7 Answering Service
When live agents can’t operate due impacts from COVID-19, PerfectServe’s automated Answering Service solution offers the reliability and flexibility of a cloud-based infrastructure that is unrestricted by location or human operation. Protect patient access during the pandemic and deliver communication where, when, and how providers prefer to be reached.
- 24/7 Call and Message Support
- Provide Covid-19 Vaccination Information to Reduce Call Volume
- Connect with the Correct On Call Provider After Hours
- Auto-Escalation Ensures Urgent Messaged Addressed
- Rule-Base Routing Ensures Accurate, Timely Triage
As your staffing needs fluctuate during the COVID-19 pandemic, our rapid surge scheduling solution supports resource optimization. Generated schedules are balanced to reduce burnout and, flexible to allow new or redeployed staff to be added to any schedule.
- Easily Manage New Staff
- Deploy Across New Locations: Parking Lots, Repurposed Facilities
- Launch in 48 Hours or Less
- Pay as You Go: No Long-Term Commitments
- Start/Stop Service as Needed
Crisis situations like COVID-19 call for solutions that:
- Offer Fast Implementation with Low User Effort
- Have Flexible Service Terms and Use Cases
- Support Remote Patient Care
- Facilitate Real-Time Family Updates During Visit Limitations
- Build Adjustable, Easily Accessible Schedules for Flex Staff
- Reliably Connect Staff Across Locations