Better care team collaboration. Better outcomes.
Clinicians still struggle to coordinate patient care. Better communication can change that.
Why is effective care team collaboration important?
When clinicians can’t communicate effectively and efficiently, patient care suffers. And although technologies exist to help speed time to treatment, they are often not appropriately used to help improve patient care.
With PerfectServe®, a mobile- and web-enabled clinical communications platform, care teams see an increase in productivity and efficiency, a reduced risk of HIPAA compliance breaches and more satisfied patients. You can:
- Securely communicate with care team members about a specific patient.
- Receive alerts when a patient is discharged from the ED.
- Discuss a complex case via a group message with the colleagues in your practice.
- Alert a rapid response team instantly.
- Know which hospitalist is covering a particular patient.